stalker!hahaha

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

bEcaUsE i'm StUpiD?!?!

HAHA..bkan nk nak ngaku bodoh ka pa..
ni tjuk lagu r..haha
ost cita boys before flowers!!
ni versi korea nya..
kalo jepun..
boys over flower..
taiwan lak..
meteor garden..
hahha..sama ja sume cita nih!!
plakon ja len!!
tp bg aku..
korea la bez!!
sbb hero dia sume nsem2!!
hahah


dgr la lgu blog aku nih..lirik pon aku dh bg..
hahah..kt sebelah ni ja..
meh nk translate in english lak!!
saja ja..
lirik dia bez taw!!
haha



Because I am too stupid
I have no one besides you
You, who is looking at someone else
Dont you know how I felt?

There isnt me in your days
And not even having any remembrance
Me, who looking at you whom I am yearning for
Always shed tears


It is my happiness even to be looking at your back
You still dont know how I felt
In the end, you go past me


In the days where I miss you very much
In the days where I suffered the pains
I love you whirls near my mouth
Crying for you alone yet again
Missing for you alone yet again
Baby! I love you! Im waiting for you!


There isnt me in your days
And not even having any memories
I am looking at you whom I am yearning for
Making the memories on my own


Love is like a beautiful wound to me
Even when I see your beautiful smile
I am unable to laugh with you


In the days where I think of you a lot
In the days where my heart is cold and sad
I miss you whirls near my mouth
Crying for you alone yet again
Missing for you alone yet again
Baby! I love you! Im waiting for you!


Bye bye never say good bye
Though I am unable to hold you like this
I need you, I am unable to say anything,
I want you, I wish for and wish for it again



In the days where I miss you a lot
In the days where it is very cold and sad
I love you whirls near my mouth
Crying for you alone yet again

In the days where I think of you a lot
In the days where it is very cold and sad
I love you whirls near my mouth
Crying for you alone yet again
Missing for you alone yet again
Baby! I love you! I'm waiting for you!


4 comments:

naz said...

u not stupid :) haha

amir acap said...

ee aku x seke lagu ni...x bez....eeee...xbez...x m'hiburkan...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
hahahahaha...

marlyn said...

haha..
ya2..
i'm not stupid!!
hahah

marlyn said...

poyo ja amer..
lagu ang lgi poyo!!!
haha..
aku taw la lagu nih bez!!
hhahaha